We got the super amazing Pinkie Pie today with her ultra cute swan row boat with MUSIC OMG can you believe how amazing this is. She is just so cute, and if you love My Little Pony as much as Mamma Kangaroo does you have to love this set so MUCH !!. Mamma Kangaroo loves unboxing all kinds of toys, but MLP has a special place in my Girls Toys Hearth for sure. SO much fun this play set.
If you’re like me, you’ve got a little die hard My Little Pony fan just itching to get her hands on any one of the Play-doh My Little Pony Make N Style Ponies sets available on Amazon.com. Since Friendship is magic came out, there have been a number of variations of the My Little Pony toys, none as exciting as the Play-doh sets in my opinion.
Let’s be honest, not only is play-doh pretty awesome, the ability to mold and make your favorite MLP character down to the twinkle in the eye is something that not only kids will appreciate, but many adults whose inner child still loves to play with colorful play-doh.
Despite all the manuals, molds and extra tricks that come standard in the box along with the My Little Pony play-doh sets, getting down to the making is not always so easy. In fact, your little one might just need a little bit of help with the tricky bits (like the hair, and the wings). There are tons of great, easy-to-follow videos on Youtube which cover all the basics and are perfect for your little one.
- Mamma Kangaroo Play-doh has a great video that covers everything from start to finish. In this video, she unpacks the box and explains each item as she goes along. She then moves on to the molding and shows exactly how to make use of the My Little Pony play-doh molds included in the box.
- Sweet Treats Playdough and Ponies also have a great set of videos from number 1 – 5 to show your little one the full range of Ponies that can be molded. These videos are excellent and will give a young perfectionist all the tips and tricks to get the finished My Little Ponies looking just like they do on the show. Possibly the best thing about this channel’s videos is that they show how to mold the eyes and the smaller bits and pieces in such a way that these pieces look like they’re part of the Pony and not like they’ve just been stuck on. It’s a great video definitely worth the watch.
- RoziBerry also has a cute video in which she shows just how to style your favorite My Little Pony character. She’s got great free-hand play-doh styling skills and doesn’t talk much through her videos. If your child finds the constant talking in some videos distracting she will definitely prefer this video.
- B2cuteCupcakes has a sweet video in which she talks the viewer through the whole process of making some My Little Pony friends.
- Lastly, Awesome Disney Toys has also made a talk walk-through video that’ll take your little one through her MLP pony making experience with ease.
Our suggestion is to definitely check out RoziBerry and Sweet Treats Playdough and Ponies videos. They each have more than one video and cover all the different ponies. They’re super creative in their approach to the molding process and have great looking end-products.
Let your little one’s imagination run wild and encourage her, or him, to get creative with the colors. Don’t forget, friendship is magic so get your little one to invite a friend and make a whole My Little Pony day out of it.
This is the second part of our full box opening of My Little Pony Wave 14. We get all different ponies, you cannot believe our luck. And the special surprise pony will blow you away.
More Mamma Kangaroo Toys & Play-doh Videos
via YouTube Capture
We open a whole box of My little pony blind bags from Wave 14. So you get to watch a whole box opening of MLP friendship is magic wave 14. You cannot imagine how lucky we are, not a single duplicate in the whole box. What luck.
More blind bags
via YouTube Capture